The recipe for a tropical fruit smoothie with almond milk is very easy if you have a few bags of frozen fruit on hand.
The ingredients for this tropical smoothie include coconut, mango, pineapple, and strawberries. You can add some ginger and honey for a bit of extra flavor.
Simply blend all of the ingredients together slowly adding the tropical fruit until everything is well combined with the almond milk.
This almond milk smoothie recipe is proportioned so that the frozen tropical fruit combined with the almond milk creates the perfect smoothie texture. If you want your tropical fruit smoothie a little thicker, simply add some ice or reduce the amount of almond milk.
Looking for a good smoothie recipe? Try a Banana Peel Smoothie, which uses a banana peel paired with a peanut butter flavor.
Tropical Fruit Smoothie with Almond Milk
- 1 Blender
- 2 cups almond milk
- ½ teaspoon finely chopped or grated ginger
- ⅓ cup frozen coconut cubes or flakes
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ⅓ cup frozen pineapple chunks
- ⅓ cup mango chunks
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Blend almond milk and grated ginger. Add frozen coconut and blend for about 15 seconds on medium high.
- Add the strawberries and blend again.
- Continue adding the fruit, including the pineapple and mango, and blending until the smoothie is well combined. Add ice if you want to thicken the tropical fruit smoothie.
- Add about 1 tablespoon of honey to taste.
- Optional: Garnish with frozen coconut