A cucumber lemonade recipe is a refreshing option for a light juice or a mix for a mixed drink.
Cucumber lemon juice is very easy to make if you have a blender on hand. This cucumber honey lemonade recipe also uses a sugar water which you can make very easily just by boiling water and sugar together.
To make this cucumber lemonade recipe even faster, you could just add the sugar to the blender. But creating a sugar water eliminates graininess from sugar and blends the sweetness more evenly throughout the cucumber lemon juice.
Also try: Banana Peel Smoothie
How to Make Cucumber Lemonade
Of course, cucumber and lemon water are the base for this cucumber lemonade recipe.
First you want to prep by making the sugar water. Then you’ll want to cut your lemons in half and peel your cucumber if you’re peeling it. If you’re using an English cucumber you don’t necessarily have to peel it.
Cut your cucumber into chunks. Then add your cucumber, sugar water and juice from the lemons into the blender to create cucumber and lemon juice. Then add your honey. Make sure all the ingredients are well blended, blending on a high speed for it about 10 seconds.
Finally, strain the cucumber & lemon water through a fine mesh sieve to remove the pulp.
Drinking Cucumber Honey Lemonade
The best thing about this cucumber lemon water recipe is that you can drink it like a mocktail or a simple cold beverage. Or you can add some liquor like vodka to make a mixed drink that is perfect for a summer beverage.
TIP: Garnish your cucumber honey lemon water with a wedge of lemon or a slice of cucumber. You might even want to sprinkle a few drops of bitter on top of the foam for a bit of extra color!
Looking for more refreshing drinks? Try this Tropical Smoothie With Almond Milk.
Cucumber Lemonade Recipe
- lemon squeezer
- Sauce Pan
- peeler (if you are peeling your cucumber)
- 1⅔ cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 lemons
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Boil water and sugar until the sugar disappears. Allow mixture to cool.
- Wash cucumber and chop it into large chunks. If you are using an English cucumber, you can leave the rind on. If you are using another cucumber with a tougher skin, peel the cucumber.
- Add cucumber to the blender. Squeeze lemons over the cucumber. Pour the sugar water over the cucumbers and lemon juice.
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Blend until the cucumber is liquified. Strain, pour into glass, and garish with a cucumber slice or a lemon wedge.